Most of the following links include sections that are devoted to the public/patients, or are wholly for the public.
- College of Family Physicians of Canada – Click onto “For Patients”. There are lots of printable handouts.
- BC Ministry of Health
- HealthLinkBC – health information for the public
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia – includes “Find a Physician” for the public.
- British Columbia Medical Association – does have a patient advocacy area.
- Interior Health Authority
- BC Cancer Agency
- Family Practice Oncology Network
- Central Okanagan Division of Family Practice – Find a Family Doctor in the Central Okanagan
- Walk In Clinic Wait Times
When using the internet to source medical information, be careful to check your sources. Is the information being presented by qualified medical institutions? Is it current? The above sites are excellent sources for your family.